No more teasers for this shoot, here is the final product of a recent photo shoot with Model: Jessica Rose and HMUA: Rachel Jones – B Pretty Hair & Make-up Artist. This photo shoot was put together as a part of revamping the portfolio. One of my favorite things to photograph is faces. There is so much about them that interests me, the curves, the lips, the overall structure and the stories behind the eyes.
It’s the end of 2015 and I must say it has been an amazing year for us. Our business has grown rapidly in the first full-time year and are looking forward to everything the new year will bring. With a 2016 on the way, we feel it’s important to not only revamp things a bit but also add to our business.
Well, we’ve been slacking a bit lately on updating the blog. We’ve had so much going on over the last month and the priority is always making sure our clients […]
Just received our copy of the SCREAM Magazine Issue 33! We’ve got 6 pages of photos and the cover for the movie BITE and a second feature of Antisocial 2. […]
This past Sunday we finally got the opportunity to check out “The Demolisher” from Latefox Pictures. It was a sold out show at the Scotiabank Theater at Toronto After Dark Film […]
- The Photo Finish – 2019 Queen’s Plate Festival
- Featured Project: “Androgyny” with Valentini Hair Design – Guelph, ON
- KNOW Exhibition “The Time to Know is Now” Recap
- Featured Project: Mae Woods – B&M Model Management – Vancouver, BC
- Featured Project: Jen Steele – International Model Plutino/Montage – Kitchener, ON