New issue of Breakdown Magazine is here and it’s full of tons of awesome reviews and photography. Highlighting this years warped tour ’14. Here is a preview of this month’s […]
This year I had the pleasure of celebrating July 4th in Windsor for “Border City Birthday Burlesque”. Thanks to Terrortino from “Paper Dollhouse Pin Up Photography” and Sassy Ray Burlesque for once again organizing an awesome night full of talented Burlesque performers from all over Southern Ontario.
- The Photo Finish – 2019 Queen’s Plate Festival
- Featured Project: “Androgyny” with Valentini Hair Design – Guelph, ON
- KNOW Exhibition “The Time to Know is Now” Recap
- Featured Project: Mae Woods – B&M Model Management – Vancouver, BC
- Featured Project: Jen Steele – International Model Plutino/Montage – Kitchener, ON