This year I had the pleasure of celebrating July 4th in Windsor for “Border City Birthday Burlesque”. Thanks to Terrortino from “Paper Dollhouse Pin Up Photography” and Sassy Ray Burlesque for once again organizing an awesome night full of talented Burlesque performers from all over Southern Ontario.
*View Full Magazine at www.breakdownmagazine.ca* June is here and the new issue of Breakdown Magazine has been released! This month’s issue features a full-page of my concert photography from Protest the […]
This past weekend I had an awesome opportunity to shoot some behind the scenes photos for the making of “The Demolisher” (Movie) – From Latefox Pictures in association with Bad Radical Films. The crew had worked throughout the night into the early hours of the morning on a few scenes at Pruss Autobody and I must say it is looking pretty erie.
- The Photo Finish – 2019 Queen’s Plate Festival
- Featured Project: “Androgyny” with Valentini Hair Design – Guelph, ON
- KNOW Exhibition “The Time to Know is Now” Recap
- Featured Project: Mae Woods – B&M Model Management – Vancouver, BC
- Featured Project: Jen Steele – International Model Plutino/Montage – Kitchener, ON