We are very proud to announce we will be the official photography sponsor of “RUNWAY” a charity fashion show hosted by Hospice Wellington and curated by Creative Director Derrick Rutherford & Artistic Director Julio Rodriguez of Valentini Hair Design & Spa. This event is also known as “Embracing Beauty”.
Often we work with small, medium and large businesses on “Corporate Headshot Events”, covering a large volume of people in a short amount of time. Many business love this package as it offers an on-location studio for their convenience, a volume discount price and consistency in the final product to showcase their staff to existing and potential clients. Recently, we started offering this service to business organizations like The Mompreneurs®, Business Centre Guelph-Wellington and many other local organizations
As of today, we are now located at Studio 404 – 404 York Rd. Guelph. We are currently closed today but we will be back on Monday to start working in our new space. I owe a HUGE thank you to Ross Davidson-Pilon the owner and newly retired photographer of Studio 404 for opening-up the space to us to run our business out of.
- The Photo Finish – 2019 Queen’s Plate Festival
- Featured Project: “Androgyny” with Valentini Hair Design – Guelph, ON
- KNOW Exhibition “The Time to Know is Now” Recap
- Featured Project: Mae Woods – B&M Model Management – Vancouver, BC
- Featured Project: Jen Steele – International Model Plutino/Montage – Kitchener, ON